Week three Free choice Blog

Dead Harry Book Sam has a problem. His beast mate Harry has been killed. But Harry's ghost is sticking around. There are rules to being a ghost and he's got to learn them.
Dead Harry needs Sam's help. But Sam needs Harry's help too. Because the same killers are after him. The book started of like i thought because he died and nobody new till the next morning. We are reading about four chapter's at a time and after my group and i do our jobs on our literacy circles. I found the book very twisted and sharp corners. The thing i am looking forward to is the ending.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia Ora Charlotte
    I like the pictures of your school Charlotte you seem to be kind to your friends. I like your dog it is so kind and does it bark a lot? I like your blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Charlotte,
    It's me Millie, your blog buddy from Our Lady of The Assumption School. That book seem like an interesting read, full of mystery and curiosity. I would be a bit scared if my dead best friend came back to talk to me as a ghost, but I am happy that you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Charlotte,
    Im glad to hear that you are enjoying the novel. Please remember to reread your blog post before you publish - have this checked off with your buddy. Can't wait to hear what you think about the ending of the novel :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PBL driving question

Driving question for PBL this term