My horse riding time

I went horse riding at 
Heath-cote riding school 
and it was so fun.   I went 
with my two cousins, who 
are 3 and 7.  My three year 
old cousin rode a horse 
called Charlie he was a 
tiny miniature pony and 
my other cousin rode a horse
called Cookie who was kind of big. 
My horse was called Star 
he was massive and soft. 
His colour's were black, brown
and a little bit of white.  It was
fun and exciting,  I went riding four 
times in the holidays.  I also went 
to the movies and saw Incredible 
Two and it scared the  shapes 
out of me!  We had shapes 
and ice cream, a drink and 
popcorn.  It was fun Whoo-Hoo.

What did you do in the holidays?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PBL driving question

Driving question for PBL this term

Week three Free choice Blog