Cross Country

Last week St Francis of Assisi school had our cross country.
Image result for paint brush and paintWe walked down to Walter park with little buddies from year one and twos they kept asking are we there yet even though it wasn't far. I thought to myself if i was going to do marshalling after my race, I did after my race i had a drink of water. The year's got split into gender so the year (8 boys)(8 girls)(7 boys)(7 girls)(6 boys)(6 girls) and so on the year 8's raced 3.k when it came to my race year 8 girls i was a little bit nerves but then i thought to my self well there wasn't anything to be nerves about. One of the teachers said (on you're marks,get set,go). My heart started racing once i got round the corner i started to get used too the track one my 3rd lap around the park i started getting the stitch. finally it came to my last lap i could see the end it was within meters of my arching legs i could hear someone behind e and thought to myself run i sprinted all the way to the finish line. I went and sat down had a drink and something to eat, then i put on a bright yellow vest and went over i stood in front of lots of kids from the junior year the teacher said on your marks get set go they all sprinted towards me i ran they were all so fast some of them walked some of them jogged and some of them sprinted. When we reached the end i was so tired, enough that i fell asleep in the car on the home.
(Have you ever had cross country before???) (If so where and how did it go???)



Image result for cross country background






Comments

  1. Hi Charlotte, did you get a placing and if so what place was it.
    Unluckily I didn't get to to do cross country this year because I had a knee injury.
    Maybe next time you could try and improve your time.
    From Millie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Millie yes i did get a placing i came 5 but tied with a girl in our class unfortunately i did not get a chance in zones this year because i got a knee injury as well as a torn ligament in my back. Nice to here from you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PBL driving question

Driving question for PBL this term

Week three Free choice Blog